writing tip #700:
- me: im so tired, i could collapse into bed and sleep for a year..
- me: gets in bed
- me: how was earth created
- me: who made microwaves
- me: how does the internet even work
- me: i'm hungry
- me: feels bad about something i did 4 years ago
- me: remembers 73 unfinished tasks
- me: too tired to sleep
copofbees replied to your post: Things to draw?
the clear answer here is the dramatic return of pizzafishmanhow do you even remember that
headscratchers asked: Find a skeleton for a living animal, and draw it like it's a dinosaur (as in, the only information you have is its bones). Elephants and whales are particularly fun.
Oooh, that sounds like a lot of fun, actually. I used to draw dinosaurs like that a lot, and I was actually just drawing a cow skull (the skull itself) for practice yesterday. XD I’ll definitely give this a shot.