copofbees asked: 100% importance character question: around what years was the chris-bean thing happening, early 2000s? has chris ever referred to bean as his, and i quote, "beanie baby".
Well, to answer the first question, I started drawing Lapse in 2012 and I always figured that if it took place in any year ‘officially’, it would probably be that year. If that’s the case, Bianca would’ve been in high school from 2003-2007 I think? She and Chris were never a romantic item and he didn’t admit his feelings to her until after senior prom. That in addition to Chris being much more shy back then, and I’m gonna say pet names were not a thing they had. Let alone that pet name, since the 90’s were long over.
But her dad could’ve tried that on her, once.
rommierin asked: ALL OF THE "HEADCANONS" for Bean
• What they smell like: Vanilla shampoo, unless she was at work within the last few hours. Then she smells like coffee.
• How they sleep (sleeping position, schedule, etc): She generally takes morning shifts at work so she goes to bed early, around 9:30ish. She sleeps on her side, and she tends to remember what she dreamt the night before.
• What music they enjoy: Her favorite type of music is upbeat indie/alternative. She’d probably be into artists like Bastille, Fun., and Florence and the Machine.
• How much time they spend getting ready every morning: If it’s a work day, probably no longer than 5 minutes. On a day she can wear whatever she wants, 10-20 minutes.
• Their favorite thing to collect: Music. Lots of it.
• Left or right-handed: Right handed.
• Religion (if any): She’s agnostic, but she likes the idea of a high power.
• Favorite sport: To watch, soccer or basketball (although she doesn’t go out of her way for them). To play, volleyball or badminton.
• Favorite touristy thing to do when traveling (museums, local food, sightseeing, etc): She prefers to relax on vacations, but if she went sightseeing she’d take a ton of pictures.
• Favorite kind of weather: Warm and sunny, not a cloud in the sky.
• A weird/obscure fear they have: Probably not so weird or obscure, but she has an intense fear of failure or unknown outcomes. She tends to end up sabotaging herself to avoid criticism or other perceived risks. She’s really not keen on spiders, either — or even pictures of spiders, for that matter.
• The carnival/arcade game they always win without fail: Her hand-eye coordination is not terribly good, so I’m not sure she wins any without fail, although she likes water gun games.
[From this meme]